Energy Optimization Program
Efficiency United consists of nineteen Michigan utility providers offering the following energy conservation and optimization services (in accordance with Michigan Public Act 295):
- Innovative energy efficiency programs
- Outstanding customer service (including two customer call center locations in Michigan)
- Robust educational tools (including online residential energy audits)
- Retail and contractor partnerships
We are committed to educating our residential and commercial members about energy efficiency and offering cost-effective solutions and rebates for reducing energy use.
For more information visit: www.efficiencyunited.com.
The Documentation below is provided by the City of Dowagiac.
- Dowagiac Renewable Energy Plan Annual Report - 2018
- Dowagiac Annual Customer Summary Report 2017
- Dowagiac EO and REP Summary Report 2016
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment - Dowagiac Renewable Energy Plan - 2017
- Dowagiac Renewable Energy Plan - 2017
- Dowagiac Renewable Energy Plan Annual Report - 2016
- Dowagiac Renewable Energy Plan - 2016
- Dowagiac Renewable Energy Plan Annual Report - 2015
- Dowagiac EO and REP Summary Report 2015
- 2014 REP Annual Report Dowagiac
- 2015 - Biennial REP Dowagiac