Dowagiac Music in the Park: Summer 2022
Since the Round Oak Band performed in Dowagiac back in the late 1800s, music has been a part of the city's history. The Music in the Park series brings friends, family, and music lovers of all types together in Downtown Dowagiac, and 2022 will be its first full year in its lovely new location: the Dowagiac Library Event Pavillion at 206 Main Street (the corner of New York Avenue and Main Street).
Concerts begin at 7.30p each Thursday starting on June 2, and run through early August. New this year: In addition to a number of walkable Downtown Dowagiac restaurant options, we will have food vendors on-site for all concert events. These include rotating restaurants including Oak + Ash, Wood, Stock & Grill, Sammy's Arepas, Nola Roux, and The Baker's Rhapsody (additional specific vendor dates to be announced throughout the series). Links to Facebook event pages, where RSVPing is totally optional, are below.
Your Dowagiac Music in the Park 2022 lineup is...
- July 7: Ada LeAnn | Pop featured on NBC's American Song Contest | Facebook RSVP | OAK+ASH, Sammy Arepas, and The Baker's Rhapsody on-site
- July 14: Somebody's Friends | Rock covers from the '80s, '90s, and more | Facebook RSVP | OAK+ASH on-site
- July 21: Hodie Snitch | Your daddy's country music | Facebook RSVP | OAK+ASH and The Baker's Rhapsody on-site
- July 28: Touch of Texas | Variety and classic country at the Open Header Cruise-In | Facebook RSVP | Dowagiac Fire Department Grillmasters on-site
- August 4: Luminos | Modern acapella stylings | Facebook RSVP | OAK+ASH and The Baker's Rhapsody on-site
- June 2: SMC Brass Band | Brass band | Facebook RSVP | Sammy Arepas on-site
- June 9: Schlitz Creek | Bluegrass with some bite | Facebook RSVP | Wood, Stock & Grill on-site
- June 16: Skeletons | R&B, soul, blues, and Motown | Facebook RSVP | Sammy Arepas on-site
- June 23: Jordan Hamilton | Cello, hip-hop, and soul | Facebook RSVP | Nola Roux on-site
please fill out this form. See you soon!